At a glance
- Over-ear headphones: surrounds the ear
- Compatible with all smartphones
- Features a microphone & remote & volume control
- Wireless noise-cancellation for the best sound
- 30 hours of battery life meaning you have many hours of listening
- Smart-auto settings and foldable joints for the ultimate portability
- Immediate volume reduction for quick conversations without removing your headphones
The Sony WH-1000XM2 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones features Bluetooth and NFC technology so you can listen to your music wirelessly and move freely. Noise-cancellling technology helps to block out ambient sound, so you can concentrate on your music.
To make sure you have plenty of listening time, the Sony 1000x are capable of approximately 30 hours of battery life with noise-cancellation active, which means more time for listening to your music library and less time charging.
The smart-auto settings automatically optimises the listening settings based on your own behaviours. This means the 1000x give you the possible sound from your favourite tunes.
There is also an easy touch operation which controls music playback and volume straight on the ear cup of the headphones, making it easy to use without having to move.
As the headphones are foldable, it is easy to stash them into any bag or backpack with no hassle, making them highly portable.
There is an immediate volume reduction setting. This setting means the volume will automatically reduce when you place your hand on the ear cup. You don't need to remove your headphones to have a quick conversation.