At a glance
- The padded collar is double-foam padded and nylon reinforced to cushion a snug and comfy ankle
- The classic boot laces are made of 100% recycled nylon and have been re-engineered to stay tied
- Comes with a second pair of laces for style variety
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation provides essential protection against the cold
- The leather-lined anti-fatigue footbed gives all-day superior comfort to active feet
Rugged heritage style meets mind-blowing comfort - after 40 years our iconic Timberland® 6-inch boot remains an enduring classic that stands for true craftsmanship.
In 1973, the small town of Newmarket in New Hampshire played host to the birth of an American legend. Created by Sidney Swartz with the “working man” in mind, our iconic Timberland® 6-inch boot was one of the first waterproof leather boots of its kind. It became an instant classic and has since been embraced as a style icon by numerous scenes around the world.