The popular Beta XL is a 3-pole tunnel tent that offers generous sleeping space combined with a large, functional porch area for storing your camping essentials. This feature-packed tent includes Vango's patented TBS®II (Tension Band System) to provide additional stability in poor conditions, and all-in-one pitching ensures that the sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining.
The Beta XL is ideal for slightly longer trips and will also appeal to campers seeking a more spacious and comfortable weekend tent.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Linked-in groundsheet - All the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Handled carry bag - provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.