Large Family Tent
The Stanford is a vis-à-vis tunnel tent offers a generous amount of living space as well as ample sleeping space. The fully sewn in groundsheet ensures that drafts and bugs are minimised while the patented Tension Band System (TBS II®) can be attached for stability in high winds. An over door canopy keeps the living area dry on wet days and large windows with covers give you a great view of your surroundings. To keep your outdoor home neat and tidy we have included storage pockets in the bedrooms, making it a real home from home.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Generous king-sized bedrooms (70cm per person) - fits double sized airbed or two single airbeds
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Vis a Vis Layout - Two inner tents, at separate ends of the tent give occupants great personal space and privacy
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- 4,000mm with fully taped seams