At a glance...
- Makes Belgian waffles or omelets
- Rotary feature ensures even baking on top and bottom
- 2 LED's and 3 audio beep tones indicate when each waffle is done
- 1400 watts
- Omelet side can also make pancakes, frittatas, fried eggs, English muffins or pita bread
The legacy of Cuisinart, founded by Carl Sontheimer nurtured under the management of Conair Corporation since 1989. With prestigious products widely ranging across counter top cookware, cooking appliances, bake-ware, and toasters; the brand specializes in breakfast preparation appliances such as coffee makers & waffle irons.
Breakfast Central Waffle & Omelet Maker from Cuisinart in striking stainless steel finish is designed to quench gastronomic appeals for famous Belgian Waffles as well as fluffy omelets for a perfect English breakfast. The facile accessory has a rotary mechanism to bake the two delicacies at the same time for serving.
- Designed for baking Belgian waffles, omelets and other variations of eggs at the same time
- Waffle side can bake 4 deliciously crisp & brown servings in single turn
- Omelet side can bake frittatas, fried eggs, pancakes, English muffins, corn bread or pita breads with alluring golden crusts
- Extra deep 1 inch waffle pocket to serve with delicious fillings such as maple syrup, honey or custards
- Rotary feature with 2 LED indicator lights & 3 audio beep tones to fill expediently & uniform cooking
- Non-stick surface cooks salubriously leaving no remnants and tight lids prevent batter from leaking
- Thermostat knob to control temperature with stay cool handles to hold & rotate safely
- Limited lifetime warranty cover of 3 years
- Material Used: Stainless steel with non-stick coating and ABS plastic
Tips for Use:
- Use Cuisinart measuring cup for pouring batters in precise quantity and wait for 30 seconds before rotating the omelet side
- Always use non-stick silicone or heat-resistant plastic spatula to pick waffles or omelets to prevent scratches
- Place the waffle maker at a ventilated, heat-resistant flat surface and plug the cord in specified power outlet
- Do not immerse the unit in water, follow instruction manual for cleaning