- Hand Built In The UK - Each toaster is hand-assembled and features the assembler's mark on the base plate
- Unique patented ProHeat elements
- Versatile - extra wide 28mm slots
- Hardworking and Robust - used in commercial kitchens: tough, durable and of solid engineering quality
- Energy efficient slot-selector for 1, 2 or 4 pieces of toast
- Mechanical timer allows control of browning preferences
- Manually operated ejector lets you check bread whilst toasting
- Defrost setting and adjustable rear feet for uneven services
Dualit Classic AWS 4 Slot Toaster with Dualit ProHeat Elements - Exclusive to Dualit, patented ProHeat elements are the key feature of Dualit Classic toasters. Their unique armour-plated design protects the filaments from damage, whilst the extra 'winds per square cm' ensure that the bread is toasted more evenly.
Protective Covering - the durable protective film keeps the filaments clean and makes Dualit ProHeat elements virtually unbreakable
Even Toasting - no other element has as many 'winds per square cm' as Dualit's ProHeat element - which makes for the most evenly toasted bread.
Replaceable - elements are the primary cause of failure in toasters, Dualit ProHeat elements are therefore replaceable and covered by a 2 year guarantee.