Roomba® 980 gives you clean floors every day, in an entire level of your home.
- Navigates multiple rooms with full suite of sensors to adapt to real-world clutter
- Automatically recharges and continues the job for easy cleaning
- Cleans all floor types for true diversity
- Increases power automatically when on carpet or rugs
• Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 980 seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
• Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba 980 runs continuously for up to two hours*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
• Navigates multiple rooms: With iAdapt 2.0 Responsive Navigation, Roomba 980 uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and full suite of sensors to adapt to real-world clutter and furniture.
• Detects dirt that could go missing: Uses optical and acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt, dust, and pet hair, and then performs focused cleaning where it's needed most.
• Cleans under sofas and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
• Won't fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
* Tested in iRobot's Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary.
Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. Choose custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs. Clean Map™ reports show where your robot cleaned, along with details such as coverage and duration from completed jobs. Plus, receive Push Notifications when your robot completes a cleaning job – all on your smartphone. Now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa.*
Cleans all floors types: Roomba automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base® docking station between cleanings to recharge.
Cleans on a schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week.
Handles hair with ease: Brushless extractors prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up.
*Amazon device(s) sold separately. The Amazon Alexa skill is available in select markets.
• Automatically increases power on carpets where it's needed most: The AeroForce® Cleaning System with Carpet Boost provides up to 10x the air power** by automatically increasing performance on carpet and rugs, where dust and dirt hide.
• Sweeps wall edges and corners: Spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
• Traps dust as small as 10 microns: AeroForce® High-Efficiency Filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen and particles as small as 10 microns.
**Compared to Roomba 600 and 700 series AeroVac™ Systems.
What's In the Box:
• 1 iRobot Roomba 980
• 1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
• 1 Home Base Charging Station
• 1 Line Cord
• 2 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers (batteries included)
• 1 Extra Filter
• 1 Extra Side Brush
• 2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 12-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 52 x 13 x 42 cm
Package Weight: 6,21 kg
Robot Dimensions: 35,05 cm in diameter, 9,14 cm in height
Robot Weight: 3,94 kg