- Recommended by 97% of teachers
- Brings learning to life with an interactive 3D-like display and touch-and-talk games
- Works with a library of re playable activity books that cover four learning levels: nursery through to year 1.
- Comes with a 14 page sample book and stylus that teaches proper handwriting grip
- Teaches school and life skills
- Animated holograms build comprehension
- Easy to grip magic stylus activates exciting audio
- Replayable activities across the library, get kids excited about counting, reading, problem solving, creative thinking and more.
- With a grow with me library, featuring more than 25 books with 400+ activities and learn to read book sets
- Most activities have 2 levels to match children’s learning level
- Features a well-rounded curriculum, from nursery to year 1 skills
- Suitable for ages 2-7 years of age
- Reading Comprehension
- Reading for Information
- Reading Fluency
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Creative Expression
- Visual Puzzles
- Social Skills
LeapStart 3D is a complete learning system that magically brings books to life, it enhances learning and gets children excited about everything from counting to reading through touch and talk games and 3D-like animations. Recommended by 97% of teachers, Leap Start 3D features an interactive 3D-like display and touch-and-talk games to deepen the learning through a combination of video, audio and print.
With plenty of activities from touch-and-talk games, creative challenges, problem solving puzzles, maths mazes and much more. Children can progress from nursery to year 1 with 25+ activity books including two learn to read book sets that all work on LeapStart. Each learning level teaches and supports 50+ core and life skills that complement the UK national curriculum. A computer with an Internet connection is required to download books onto the LeapStart system.
Suitable for ages 2-7 years, LeapStart 3D grow with you, as activities are designed with four learning levels in mind, from nursery to year 1. The magic behind Leap Start is a small camera in the stylus that reads invisible dots on every page, triggering questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more with accompanying 3D-like animations. Includes a 14-page sample book.