Get ready to make, play and discover! Create new ways to play with Nintendo LABO, launching on Nintendo Switch!
Imagine being able to turn a simple piece of cardboard into almost anything! A motorbike, a fishing rod, a piano or whatever you can imagine. By assembling sheets of cardboard into a variety of shapes called Toy-Con, and combining them with Nintendo Switch, you can bring them to life.
Win a race, catch a fish, perform a song… Nintendo Labo lets anyone easily pick up and enjoy making, playing and discovering. Families who experience Nintendo Labo together might find themselves inventing new ways to play without realising it – and sometimes, the invention itself is the best kind of play.
• Build cardboard creations called ‘Toy-Con’ step-by-step using interactive instructions on your Nintendo Switch.
• Combine Toy-Con creations with Nintendo Switch to play in entirely new ways.
• Uncover how each Toy-Con works as you put them together, then use your discoveries to invent new ways to play.
• Customise your Toy-Con creations with your own creative designs. Apply colours and stickers, modify each shape or create custom parts – whatever you want to do to make it your own, one-of-a-kind accessory.
• When you know how the Toy-Con creations work, you can invent all sorts of different ways to play.
The Box Contains:
• Cardboard sheet x19 (includes an extra sheet for customisation)
• Cardstock sheet x4
• Reflective sheet x1
• String (orange) x2
• String (blue) x2
• Fabric strap (grey) 1x large, 1x medium, 2x small
• Eyelet set (grey) x10
• Eyelet set (orange) x2