Make more of globe trotting with our Freedom 80 + 20 travel pack. Designed to withstand the demands of long distance travel, the Protex 4:2 fabric is super light and strong with a ripstop weave for added durability.
This versatile rucksack has a huge 80L pack which is great for storing gear and a removable 20L day pack for smaller adventures in your destination. To the back of the pack, a zip-around flight cover protects the ergonomic rucksack harness whilst in transit and the padded hip belt distributes your load onto the hips for comfort when traveling.
- Protex 4:2 Fabric - An innovative new fabric from Vango. Made with 420D Ripstop polyester with 2 coatings of PU on the inner face and 4 PU coatings on the outer face providing the perfect lightweight and durable combination.
- Lockable kissing zips - Additional security for travel
- Daysack attaches to harness - for hands free carrying of both packs
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Flight cover - Stow away straps and hip belt when travelling
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Quick Adjust Back System (QA) - Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick–Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Removable, fully functioning day bag - Perfect for hand luggage, or day trips when you reach your destination
- Zip access to main compartment - Provides quick access to pack contents
- Internal straps - Keeps contents tidy and secure
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Side grab handle - for easy transportation