A core model in the Vango trekking range, Tempest Pro is ideal for wild camping and multi-day trekking. Its brilliantly designed Venturi Vent System creates a more comfortable environment by reducing the build-up of condensation.
Already a great tent, the Tempest Pro has been upgraded to include a ripstop flysheet and it also now comes with Yunan Eco Alloy poles as well as many more technical features. The feature packed Tempest Pro hiking tent balances top quality design, with refined engineering construction, to make it one of the best performing tents around.
- Flysheet: 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Venturi Vent System - Combination of air flows creates a more comfortable environment by reducing the build up of condensation. Air in the porch is drawn upwards as wind flows through the vent. Air moves from the rear of the tent to replace displaced air
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Pitching Time: 10 mins
- Packsize: 46.0 x ø17.0cm
- Trail Weight: 2.3kg
- Capacity: 2 Person Tent