The new flagship phone from Xiaomi---Mi 8, comes with a 6.21” AMOLED Full Screen Display from Samsung. It is powered by a Snapdragon 845 processor, in line with other 2018 Android flagships. There’s 6GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. On the back, you get dual cameras with twin 12MP sensors. The cameras feature 1.4-micron pixels, OIS, dual-pixel autofocus and AI-powered portrait mode. Xiaomi announced the Mi 8 got a score of 105 in DxOMark’s rankings. Up front, there’s a 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture that uses pixel binning to create larger virtual pixels, for improved photography.The Mi 8 also features dual-frequency GPS, supporting both L1 and L5 bands, resulting in much more accurate navigation.
- 6.21-inch 2248*1080 Pixel FHD+ screen
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa core, 2.8GHz, GPU: Adreno 630
- MIUI 9 (Base on Android 8.1 OS) , 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Dual Nano SIM card dual standby
- Camera type: Front camera:20.0MP, Back camera:12.0MP+12.0MP
- Support FDD LTE/4G+/3G/GPS/Bluetooth/Miracast/OTG/Type-C/Touch ID/Infrared face recognition
- 2G GSM B2/B3/B5/B8
- 3G WCDMA B1/B2/B4/B5/B8
- 4G FDD-LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20, TD-LTE B38/B40
What is an international version?
Many Smartphone manufacturers adapt their products to meet the customer or technical needs of a country or region. Whilst the hardware design and production is often similar or identical, the software may be localizedw for language and technical dependencies. An ‘International Version’ may contain instruction manuals and accessories for a specific country.